Feel Better Vibes Please :( Mini-Rant

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I am married to someone with a very manipulative mother, but he always stands up for me, no matter what. If John wasn't doing that, then it was time to move on. As everyone else has already said, you are probably better off. There is someone else out there for you!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

royalenchntrss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

I am married to someone with a very manipulative mother, but he always stands up for me, no matter what. If John wasn't doing that, then it was time to move on. As everyone else has already said, you are probably better off. There is someone else out there for you!
Thanks.. I just have to get him to leave me alone.. I feel like im in highschool because now all he's doing is bugging me that he loves me and wants me back and hes convinced i cheated on him now because i didnt want to see him... I cant stand guys! Im so fed up right now. yeah he loves me mmhmm but he doesnt believe a word i say and says he stopped alla ffection because he was stressed out at work.. well i know when im stressed i WANT affection.. I crave it.. all i wanted to do when i was stressed was go and hug him! i love him but hes got a problem with me not having a job .. im sorry but we're not even engaged or living together and he knows its hard for me to get a job because of my cerebral palsy. What a bunch of BS!!!!!!! Im glad you guys are here to vent to.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think that the hardest part of breaking up is staying that way. Why do guys try so hard to get us back after we say it's over??? Guess it's true that it's the hunt, not the feast that they enjoy.

royalenchntrss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsknowme

I think that the hardest part of breaking up is staying that way. Why do guys try so hard to get us back after we say it's over??? Guess it's true that it's the hunt, not the feast that they enjoy.
i dont know! but he told me today he wanted me to get another job and ditch my one reaaallly good guy friend because he's trying to steal me away (which is true but still) i was very POed about that! im off to a friends to watch a movie and have comfort food so ill post an update again later. :-\\

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RoyalEnchntrss

i dont know! but he told me today he wanted me to get another job and ditch my one reaaallly good guy friend because he's trying to steal me away (which is true but still) i was very POed about that! im off to a friends to watch a movie and have comfort food so ill post an update again later. :-\\
you can't be stolen away if you're not HIS - just remind him of that, and watch the pretty colors wash over his face!!!!

Enjoy the movie and the food. Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better.

royalenchntrss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks *hugs* Im going to lose my mind.. and my phone is going to get turned off in about 1 minute since he keeps calling/texting me from work which he shouldnt be doing. i told him hes just making me madder (is that a word really? lol) and then he calls again! AHHHH! he just txted again... i looove you i wanna see you i miiisss you can i go throw up now? he shouldve thought about this all before he started ignoring me *pulls out hair*

royalenchntrss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
ok!
thanks for all of the good vibes i think theyre working! lol after alot of yelling and crying and whining he's left me alone. I feel horrid but I just can't take his family crap anymore.. and apparently they never liked me even though they were nice to me so i dont need that!

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww! Stacy, don't feel bad. Trav's dad can't stand me but I'm glad Travis stands up for me when his dad says stuff about me. His stepmom and mom and stepdad love me but we can't convince his dad that I'm a nice girl and won't hurt Travis. I've learned to accept it and hope that his dad grows up someday. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here.

Courtney

Sorry I'm late to respond. Hectic week

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Stacy, break up's are hard I know. Hang in there and make sure that you take good care of yourself. Look forwards, not backwards

royalenchntrss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
oh im hanging in there. He's just making me mad instead of upset, now. He thinks he can just say that everything will change and he'll cuddle and pay attention but he cant change how his dad is and how he was raised to think like his dad. It just sucks because I love him so much and day by day he's just pushing me farther away by bugging me about it and whining. I HATE whining! *sigh* Ohhh a hottie is calling my phone lol gotta go for now