Feeding the Two of Them is Making Me Crazy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's a big cat Flint!

And very good looking too!

I will take pix :)  I have a ton of them.  Mostly Casper - he's easy to shoot.  She, is like the wind and blends into all the brown in my house lol.  Not as easy haha.

I'm at work, will try to remember later.  I have pix of house too.  

It's an old Craftsman/Victorian mix.  I equally love and hate it.  Bought it a bit over 2 years ago.  It's killing me financially.  Old houses. GAH. 

mewlittle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's a big cat Flint!

And very good looking too!

I will take pix :)  I have a ton of them.  Mostly Casper - he's easy to shoot.  She, is like the wind and blends into all the brown in my house lol.  Not as easy haha.

I'm at work, will try to remember later.  I have pix of house too.  

It's an old Craftsman/Victorian mix.  I equally love and hate it.  Bought it a bit over 2 years ago.  It's killing me financially.  Old houses. GAH. 
my house is messed up the front room has a door leads to outside and is only connected to the kitchen the kitchen is connected to the mud room the mud room is connected to a door that leads to out side and also the kitchen is connected to the hallway the hallway is connected to the bath room my little brothers room that is connected to my room my room is connected to my moms room my moms room leads to out side a room so 3 doors altogether that leads to outside and the hallway is also connected to my Mimas room that ain't connected to any thing else i have my house map in one of my albums lol i'll say my kitchen is bigger then any other room secound then front room so if i'm on the front porch i can walk threw the mud ron the kitchen the hallway my bros room then my room then my moms room then outside again its weird sorry had to say that lol:)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
my house is messed up the front room has a door leads to outside and is only connected to the kitchen the kitchen is connected to the mud room the mud room is connected to a door that leads to out side and also the kitchen is connected to the hallway the hallway is connected to the bath room my little brothers room that is connected to my room my room is connected to my moms room my moms room leads to out side a room so 3 doors altogether that leads to outside and the hallway is also connected to my Mimas room that ain't connected to any thing else i have my house map in one of my albums lol i'll say my kitchen is bigger then any other room secound then front room so if i'm on the front porch i can walk threw the mud ron the kitchen the hallway my bros room then my room then my moms room then outside again its weird sorry had to say that lol:)
 Haha! What a maze!

flintmccullough

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks!

When-he-was-a-little-kitten,he-used-to-climb-the-pole,all-the-way-to-the-top,and-sit-on-the-light,lol.The-last-time,they-tried-to-stop-him,before,he-got-to-the-top,and-he-pulled-the-whole-pole-and-light-thingy-over,almost-fell-on-the-judge.So-now-they-tend-to-keep-their-hands-on-him,lol.

I-love-old-houses,so-much-history!

I-imagine,what-it-must-have-been-like,in-that-house,back-in-that-time-period.I-love-history-stuff,hope-to-someday-go-to-San-Antonio,and-see-the-Alamo.

I-got-lost,just-reading-about-mewlittle's-house,lol,felt-like-I-needed-a-map,to-find-my-way-out.

mewlittle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks!

When-he-was-a-little-kitten,he-used-to-climb-the-pole,all-the-way-to-the-top,and-sit-on-the-light,lol.The-last-time,they-tried-to-stop-him,before,he-got-to-the-top,and-he-pulled-the-whole-pole-and-light-thingy-over,almost-fell-on-the-judge.So-now-they-tend-to-keep-their-hands-on-him,lol.

I-love-old-houses,so-much-history!

I-imagine,what-it-must-have-been-like,in-that-house,back-in-that-time-period.I-love-history-stuff,hope-to-someday-go-to-San-Antonio,and-see-the-Alamo.

I-got-lost,just-reading-about-mewlittle's-house,lol,felt-like-I-needed-a-map,to-find-my-way-out.
when we first moved in we was confused and figured it out at first we thought there was one way in and out tell my step dad said at are old place you know you have 3 outside doors at the new place right? that when we was moving lol