Feeding Pregnant Cat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

louann jude

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
We will be getting her back tomorrow if all goes right. 

louann jude

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Lil Bit is home!!!!! She is just chilling on her usual post on top of the kids dresser. Larry is freaking out because she is not wanting to eat but isn't usual for a cat to go off of food until they settle down. I know she has been here before but it has been two weeks. 

She is also amazing me. She is staying in the room without hissing at Holly. She even let me pet her with me holding Holly. She let me pet her belly. I am like is this the same cat? 

I will get a picture later and post it. 

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Hooray! [emoji]128522[/emoji]

Perhaps now that she feels better she is able to be more tolerant.

I hope you can just keep her. Poor Lil Bit sure has been through a lot lately.

louann jude

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Poor Larry means well but he really needs to allow me to do a proper intro process. He left the bedroom door open and all three kittens were upstairs and it freaked her out a bit. It took me a good thirty minutes of running up and down the stairs to get her back in her safe room. He thinks I am being mean by keeping her in his words 'locked up'. He doesn't understand that cats especially ones like her it can take a month or longer for her to become tolerant of the others. Yes she tolerates Holly in the room with her but she is a lazy laid back kitten Garfield sums Holly up with a few short play sessions in a day. Sassy is extremely active and overly friendly and curious. She is the most active and cat loving of the bunch. Sweet Pea tries to exert dominance and will do the spitting and hissing like Lil Bit. 

Thankfully she is back in the room I am going to give her til in the morning to calm down and go sit with her a while. 

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
You're doing the right thing to put her in her own room for awhile.

Does she have her food and litter in there?

I'm sure Lil Bit will enjoy your company tonight! It probably feels good to her to be out of a cage.

Last edited:

louann jude

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You're doing the right thing to put her in her own room for awhile.

Does she have her food and litter in there?

I'm sure Lil Bit will enjoy your company tonight! It probably feels good to her to be out of a cage.
Yeah she has everything she needs in there to get adjusted to her home again. I know it has to feel good for her but she still has the signs of a cat in fear. She sits low and tight and hides in small places. I know he ment well but I think he set her back a bit by letting the others in there all at once. She even started hissing at me again. 

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Aww, hopefully she'll relax soon. She's been in so many different places these past few weeks. I'm sure she just needs time. [emoji]128522[/emoji]

louann jude

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I had to let you know how my baby was today. I swear there is some days I wonder if she is the same cat. She has weight on her. I think she is about 9-10 pounds. She is playing with toys and the other kittens. She grooms Sweet Pea and me. She will seek out love and pets from me and Larry. She talks to us. She will not go to another home. We are keeping her. The good thing is for the next six months she will be under the care of the rescue and we will get a huge discount with vet care. 

She does try to go outside a lot. The squirrels mock her so she feels she has to chase them. She is never out longer than ten minutes. I let her go but she gets upset because Larry wont. She never strays from our yard or bushes out front that is why I let her.

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had to let you know how my baby was today. I swear there is some days I wonder if she is the same cat. She has weight on her. I think she is about 9-10 pounds. She is playing with toys and the other kittens. She grooms Sweet Pea and me. She will seek out love and pets from me and Larry. She talks to us. She will not go to another home. We are keeping her. The good thing is for the next six months she will be under the care of the rescue and we will get a huge discount with vet care. 

She does try to go outside a lot. The squirrels mock her so she feels she has to chase them. She is never out longer than ten minutes. I let her go but she gets upset because Larry wont. She never strays from our yard or bushes out front that is why I let her.

I think this is proof that she was in pain! I'm so glad that you were able to help her and that she is more comfortable now.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
You are speaking of Lil Bit? This is wonderful to hear! [emoji]128522[/emoji]

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
She must feel so much better, and she's obviously happy to be back with you. It's also nice that her vet care is covered for awhile. I hope she continues to do well! [emoji]128522[/emoji]