Feedback please on my VERY FIRST ever signature!

allezany

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm really excited...I like how it turned out, but of course I want to make sure it's okay for the site...I think I followed all the rules.

I have a feeling I'm going to redo it, in that hopelessly perfectionist way of mine. I worked from left to right, and it's very clear to me that I learned how to preserve the original image quality a little better by the time I got to the right side of the sig, leaving the left side a little blurry.

Anyhoo, I feel this is a really accurate depiction of these two--they're either snuggled up next to each other like angels, or they're very short-fused with each other--there's no in between for them. Cranky old ladies!

So let me know what you think, is it okay, etc. Thanks!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

allezany

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh cool, it's my first time seeing it on the site, and it definitely bugs me how the left side is blurred, but I still really like it! I hope it works for TCS

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's great, I love it!! It's really good, especially for your 1st siggy! I know how you feel, I'm a perfectionist too, which is why it really bugs me that I don't have a fancy graphics program, just a free cheap program I downloaded lol so mine aren't that great. I like the theme in your siggy too!!! So CUTE.

It is a very nice signature, and the size is okay, there's nothing wrong with it. To tell the truth, I wouldn't have noticed the blur on the left side unless I had taken a few minutes to look at it if you hadn't pointed it out. So you don't need to fix it...but I know you will...I know how that is!

Great job

allezany

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
LOL, now I notice that when I clicked and dragged to resize Lucy on the left (gray kitty) that I definitely did NOT preserve the original ratio, because little miss chubby is not quite THAT chubby. Man, I would be seriously ticked off if someone did that to me!

PS--thanks! I don't know how to get the quality, detailed backgrounds that others use, but that will come later...Maybe!

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I personally could not help you with the backgrounds as I don't have fancy programs, BUT you can post here:
Tech Talk Forum - click here
It's another forum here on TCS and you can make a topic about it. There are lots of people on here who will definitely be able to help you! Be sure to tell them what program you are using if you ask a question about it too.

Anyways I think the background on your siggy is great as is

It's really pretty.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I think it looks terrific, particularly for a first try (I'm on about my thirtieth, and still don't have the knack)!

allezany

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Alright, I think I've got my finished product now. Whew! The photos look quite a bit clearer, but now the text is a little fuzzy. That's alright, I'm keeping it. Really. I won't redo it again. I mean it.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I like it!
I like your colors and the thought behind it. Like jcat, I am probably on my 30th and still have a real lot to learn.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It looks great! I love it!

I've never made my own, I usually have someone else make them for me!

sunnicat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It looks great, and the theme is very cute!

I know what you mean, still learning here, too...and a major perfectionist. I have yet to finish one that I really like, but I'm using them as I learn.