February (Make Up) Contest: All You Need Is Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Renovia, I just love that picture of Stoli and Luxor. It looks like Luxor is saying "MY Stoli".

This is one of the best "make a person feel good threads". Can't help but smile at snuggling kitties.

Kluchetta those smiling foster boys of yours should been in this one too!

Thanks everyone for the input, Tweety and Conan will be my entry.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was trying to decide, but you made my decision, KittyMonsters!

From left to right, Dante and Dennis. (Dante was born with two little black spots on his head, just like devil horns!) I still have their mom, Elsa, and RB Smudge was their littermate.

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Of course it's ok for RB kitties to participate! Look! My Smudgie got 3rd place in January!
thank you! only on this site do people fully understand the importance of keeping our rb kitties memories alive.

oh and i love your submission, you can just see dante's little fangs there, so cute!

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
i was told this should go in also with a cuteness warning.

from bottom too top we have
Rupert bear,Miar white, and harvey wallbanger

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here's mine. This is my foster girl Mia with her favorite boy, JoJo.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh My Gosh!!!! They are all so cute. Kitters being an only cat, I don't have any of her cuddling with anyone but daddy.. and I know he doesn't want me to send those!
Good luck everyone, I know I'm already finding it hard to pick one I like best... Can I choose ALL!?

cocoa cream

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Okay, these last two photos are just killing me with cuteness. I simply cannot stand it!

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I've decided I need to enter into this contest, too!
Here's a picture of my Anna snuggled up with her RB brother, and sister.
Anna's on the right, "Brother" is in the center, and Oreo is on the left. I adore this picture. One of the few I have of RB Brother.

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I cannot compete with such cuteness of these photos!! My cats do not cuddle! I might have one with them laying on the same couch, but nothing that would beat these!!!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Wesley's Mom

I cannot compete with such cuteness of these photos!! My cats do not cuddle! I might have one with them laying on the same couch, but nothing that would beat these!!!
Yeah, I know what you mean. The closest I can come is one of Cindy and Fawn when they were about 6 months old. They're lying together, I guess you might call it cuddling if you're willing to stretch a point, but it's an old Polaroid and even if it were a superb cuddle pic, the quality wouldn't stand a snowball's chance in hell. My babes really don't cuddle.

mishirish

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This is from when I had just gotten Rodeo. He spent the first week in quarantine by himself, then after introductions, another week being growled and hissed at by Patience. This photo is from the first time all three of them were getting along!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Meda, both of those are so precious, but that 2nd one is precious and funny. 2 is my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.