Fear Factor.....

swalker

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Illusion... I think they make them eat the disgusting items because some people wouldn't be able to do it. The fear of having an insect crawl back up your throat if you did not kill it before swollowing it. Ickie.. I myself would have been terrified to eat those sheep eyes. Plus, you're right, it is disgusting!!

Too funny... I laughed hard at the smoker winning the 50K :LOL:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ugggghhhhhh....... I think maybe it is fear of eating something really repulsive and disgusting! I'd be backing out of the 2nd stunt, if it were me!!
Just typing about this is making me gaggish!:tounge2:

swalker

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Okay so last nights episode was the Bulls Testicals. I can't believe how huge and disgusting that was. The two girls couldn't do it. I don't think I would have done it either. That was awful.

Poor guy who climed out of the wrong window. How sad to have eaten testicals and than gave the $50K away by a stupid mistake.

debra myers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I could not believe my eyes when I saw the Buffalo testies.......
At least they were boiled!:tounge2: :tounge2: :tounge2:

lotsocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Every time I have watched a man has won. Also, does the person who goes first in the last event ever win?

Man.....those buffalo testicles were 10000 times more disgusting than anything else they have made them eat. I agree with illusion that the eating disgusting stuff has nothing to do with fear, so I don't know why they include it every time. Really.....who has a fear of eating buffalo testicles!
Well....after seeing it, I think I have that fear now. I guess I now have Bisonballaphobia!

swalker

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What a dork I am... I called them Bull.. HA, I meant Buffalo :LOL:

Yep, I woman won on the second episode. She was a big talker and nobody liked her. It was funny. That is the only woman I have ever seen win.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't see the buffalo testicles.... I missed it, but kind of wished I would've seen it!! I also missed the eye balls. Oh, well, they replay it every Sunday, so one of these days I will see it! What is next week's disgusting stunt of the week?