TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sushi!!! and a nice glass of iced tea with a huge slice of lemon

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My mom makes a pasta salad that's so good. She takes some pasta noodles (I can't remember which) and mixes it with Italian dressing, cubed cheese, cubed pepperoni, black olives, and cherry tomatoes. It's soooo good.

mz kitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by nanner

MMMMM.....salads! Love salads. This thread is making me hungry!

It's been in the upper 90's here in NYC for the past 4 days. The last thing I feel like doing is cooking.

So, yesterday, I got obsessed about gazpacho!! I bought all the stuff, and put it in the blender and had nice, cold, gaspacho soup for supper.

Tonight, it's the rest of the ingredients that I didn't use for the soup, and I'm making a huge salad. Greens, vine-ripened tomatoes, hard-boiled egg, green and red pepper, cucumber, scallions, and some chicken off one of those roasted chickens you can buy at the grocery store. I bought it this noon and it's been sittin' in the fridge, getting cold.

YUM!!!
Me, too! Me, too! I saw a recipe in one of my many for gazpacho and just had to have it. Ran to the grocery and got the fixings. I absolutely love that cold veggie soup. Used to be Mexican restaurants had it on the menu, but I haven't seen it for a long time. I guess it wasn't a big seller, but I adore it. I had it last night for dinner, today for lunch and again tonight for dinner. The longer it sets, the better it gets.

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a big ole salad with romaine and iceburg lettuce, carrots, red cabbage, tomatoes, olives, croutons, shredded cheese, bacon, hard boiled egg and topped with a big ole piece of grilled cajun chicken breast and some ranch dressing. Yummy....

I also added in a few potato skins for good measure.