Favors?

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think the main issue with me was that I was the one working all the hours, 7 days a week, bringing home all the money and he still chose to sit on his behind and expect me to do everything, if the situation were reversed I wouldn't have minded at all to do that stuff, but it just really got to be too much, especially with NO appreciation.

If any guys are reading this I am going to give you a bit of information that will guarantee a blissfully happy relationship: take care of your girlfriend/wife, buy her flowers, bust out the vacuum one day for no reason, take out the garbage without being asked. Women are natural nuturers, if you give us a little, trust me, you will get it back 10 times over. It truly is the little things that mean soooo much to us. On the other hand, take a women for granted and she can become very evil in no time flat
This is just MO, I'm no expert, but I do know what doesn't work

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I think the main issue with me was that I was the one working all the hours, 7 days a week, bringing home all the money and he still chose to sit on his behind and expect me to do everything, if the situation were reversed I wouldn't have minded at all to do that stuff, but it just really got to be too much, especially with NO appreciation.

If any guys are reading this I am going to give you a bit of information that will guarantee a blissfully happy relationship: take care of your girlfriend/wife, buy her flowers, bust out the vacuum one day for no reason, take out the garbage without being asked. Women are natural nuturers, if you give us a little, trust me, you will get it back 10 times over. It truly is the little things that mean soooo much to us. On the other hand, take a women for granted and she can become very evil in no time flat
This is just MO, I'm no expert, but I do know what doesn't work
I second that girlfriend!!! Couldn't have said it better myself!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

oh, edited to add, he doesn't really ask you to do these favors for him, does he? you just do them, right? then why can't he "just do" things for you without you having to ask?
It's a 50/50 shot. Sometimes he calls up and asks if I can pick up soda or cigerettes and sometimes I just do it (i.e. if I see soda on sale).

I do agree with what you said though. Especially if I was fullfledge into 2 jobs like you did (I do have a second side job that only takes me 8 -12 hours out of the rest f my free time and its temporary) and he sat around all day. I would be
about that.

I swear though, I think he secretly reads my posts. He just texted me and said he's picking up dinner and wanted to know what time I would be home.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

He just texted me and said he's picking up dinner and wanted to know what time I would be home.
Oh, see there is reason to hope.

Unless he *is* reading your posts, which would be a little creepy.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

It's a 50/50 shot. Sometimes he calls up and asks if I can pick up soda or cigerettes and sometimes I just do it (i.e. if I see soda on sale).

I do agree with what you said though. Especially if I was fullfledge into 2 jobs like you did (I do have a second side job that only takes me 8 -12 hours out of the rest f my free time and its temporary) and he sat around all day. I would be
about that.

I swear though, I think he secretly reads my posts. He just texted me and said he's picking up dinner and wanted to know what time I would be home.
or maybe all the mind vibes from TCS are sinking into his brain
muhahahahahahahahahaha That's great though!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know...I swear its some weird connection that we have. I will sit there think of something like "Oh I wish this b/c I really miss it" and he will NOT be anywhere close to me. Then he'll come home and it'll happened.

It truely freaks me out...and people wonder why I'm paranoid all the time!