Favorite Song

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sadie's Mom

My fav is "Better Together" by Jack Johnson. Actually, anything by Jack Johnson rocks (think surfer dude meets Grateful Dead).
Oh, I love Jack Johnson! My sister got me hooked on him -- she has really good (albeit really eclectic) taste in music.

littleraven7726

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by trixie23

I LOVE SKINNY PUPPY! The Pro-Test video is insane! A co-worker of mine has a ticket she has to give away to the upcoming show in Illinois... I might ask my sister if she wants to go! I live in Wisconsin, what bar you talking about?
yesterdaze in la crosse.
i went to college there, and lived there for several years after.

LOL! i was just trying to figure out how they could be touring...then i found their website.
i'm not a huge fan of the latest cd. i liked the process better than the latest one, and that wasn't my favorite. i have the singles collection, and that is my SP car cd. it has most of my favorite songs on it.

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't know that bar lol...I live by Milwaukee, that is too far
I haven't listened to all of their cd's yet so Ill have to form an opinion further on down the road!

littleraven7726

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by trixie23

Don't know that bar lol...I live by Milwaukee, that is too far
I haven't listened to all of their cd's yet so Ill have to form an opinion further on down the road!
LOL! we drove to milwaukee once...yes it is a very long drive from la crosse.

once you've started listening to skinny puppy you won't be able to stop. you'll have an opinion before you know it.
bites was the first cd i bought by them...now i have a ton of their cds.
remission is good, if you can get your hands on it. i also like rabies and mind the perpetual intercourse.

i know what i'm going to be doing when i get home from work...you have me wanting to listen to some skinny puppy today.

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a cd that a co-worker borrowed me that I have to throw on my ipod tonight...Hmm and I know I got my sister a skinny puppy cd (the one with pro-test)! They are having a concert in Illinois this friday!