Favorite siggies?

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by mikonu

Mahalo to those who liked my siggies! If you ever want one, please feel free to ask.
Shanna, I'm sorry I forgot your name in my earlier post. I'm really, really old so my memory is not very good.

mikonu

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by captiva

Shanna, I'm sorry I forgot your name in my earlier post. I'm really, really old so my memory is not very good.
That's okay! I'm not good with names either.

royalenchntrss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
awww someone loves me and my kitties!!! hehe and i was just thinking i need to make it better looking at all of these other sigs! :-o

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought you all did your stuff totally on your own, with nothing! But then I would need help with Photoshop or whatever. I am HOPELESS!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Babygirl has a new siggie! Tina, I liked your old one, but the new one is gorgeous!

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittyKook

I love all the siggies too. It's so helpful for me to see them so I can remember who has which kitties......and which kitties belong to which owners.

I don't think I have a favorite......I just enjoying seeing them all.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

CLIXPIX! I love your 5 kitties! Are they all black? How old are they?
Thanks Bobbie! Those were a litter of kittens that I fostered for a local rescue organization last Summer. Yes, they are all black (okay, with bits of brown on some of their noses
), and were absolute loves! Fortunately, they all found great homes, Ernie with a new buddy, Pip and Daisy were placed together, and Romeo and Boo were placed together. Since they were rescued from a kill shelter (they were slated to be put down that day!), I'm not completely sure of their birthday, but my best guess is that they were born last May, so they're about 9 months old now (I can't believe that!). I loved them all, and they're still in my
, so I wanted them in my siggie. Briar, Buttercup, and Scout were feral kittens that I trapped, socialized, and also placed in excellent homes this last Fall...it killed me to see them go! So, Abbie is the only kitty in my home now. I still consider them all "my babies"! I've posted lots of pics of the black kittens on the black cat thread if you'd like to see more of them.

rita

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like alot of them but the one that always caught my eye was Jazzy's signature.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There are so many to choose from, but I admit a weakness for Amber and Boris the bobcats.

Also, I'm partial to jennyransom (Persil) - I'm in love with Persil.

Then there's Laila - need I say more.

Black cats - oh my yes!!!!!

Bengals - Yes, yes, yes!

ALL of the wonderful, special cats that own the folks on this website - YES, YES, YES, YES, AND YES!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I hope nobody feels snubbed because their siggy hasn't been mentioned yet - I love them all, and spend too much time looking at them! I seem to have a new favorite every day, and wonder how so many of you have gotten your cats to "pose". Jamie takes off when he sees the camera, so I get lots of tail shots (the problem with digicams), and I've been trying to get a good shot of our "school mascots" (the custodian's rescued kittens, who live in the office & teachers' lounge) for a few weeks. They "melt away" as soon as they spot a camera or cell phones (they figured out pretty quick that you can take pictures with them).
One thing I've always really enjoyed about TCS - many sites won't allow personalized siggies, so you have to go to a "gallery" to check out what the particular cat under discussion looks like. Here you can just look at the siggies. It makes things much more personal.

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

Babygirl has a new siggie! Tina, I liked your old one, but the new one is gorgeous!
Thank you Kelly, I love your siggy too..... now I can see Buttercup everyday.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babygirl

Thank you Kelly, I love your siggy too..... now I can see Buttercup everyday.
You know, that's part of the reason I made a siggie...aside from the explosion of new siggies. That is so I can look at Briar & Buttercup every day. I miss them so much, it actually aches!