Favorite salad dressing

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What's your all-time favorite salad dressing? I'm not even going to try and make a poll, as I'd probably leave something out.

Of course, it depends upon what I'm eating, as some things I love to dip in bleu cheese (
) or ranch. And I love to marinate chicken in Italian dressing, but on a regular old salad, my favorite is Wishbone Creamy Caesar!

catherine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
On salads, I'm a traditionallist. I like 1000 Island.
With veggies, I like Ranch.

But I had a salad from Burger King the other day and had "Sweet Onion Vingerette" (sp?) and to my surprise I loved it!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Poppyseed and my homemade blu cheese dressing I call MA's Madness

eburgess

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i like Hidden Valley Ranch and Kraft Creamy French

mom of franz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
NYC The Town so Nice, They Named it Twice!
Marie's... Chunky Bleu Cheese I think it's an East Coast brand, huge chunks of cheese, very thick.
And anything Paul Newman, since I got a 10,000 dollar donation from his company for The Floating Hospital!
Their's a rumor floating around campus (Pratt Institute) that Paul will be this years commencement speaker...whooo wheee!

5catsandcountin

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
When I was a kid it was thousand island all the way..then when I became pregnant with my 2nd kid all of a sudden I CRAVED CHUNKY BIG CHUNK Blue Cheese and still like it to this day. But I really adore El Torito's Cilantro Pepita Caesar.......yum.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love Creamy Bacon Ranch, but just plain Ranch will suffice.

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I usually like a splash of a good balsamic vinegar, but my indulgence in Caeser dressing.

Actually, my favorite salad is from Cleveland's West Side Market. There, a Middle Eastern stand has a fattoush salad-cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers and onions in an olive oil/lemon/herb dressing. It's good on pasta, lettuce or just plain.

shimmer

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
you can bearly get ranch dressing here in australia, but at christmas time my mum got her hands on some, and I LOVED it, its so yummmmmmm! so ranch dressing for me anyday! if not, then french or thousand island dressing will do me!

pjk5900

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like Catalina or most of the dark reddish orange kinds.
Texas Roadhouse has some REALLY good french dressing.