Favorite Potato Chip/snack?

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I prefer the baked cheese curls. Otherwise, Grippo's BBQ potato chips are a fav! Darn, I just had a senior moment and can't remember the name of the whole grain chips I like in the Harvest Cheddar flavor.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

I prefer the baked cheese curls. Otherwise, Grippo's BBQ potato chips are a fav! Darn, I just had a senior moment and can't remember the name of the whole grain chips I like in the Harvest Cheddar flavor. :d'oh:
Sun Chips? They're good.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The rye flavored triscuits are good. Plus Swiss Chees crackers and bacon flavored crackers-I think they are by nabisco???

sunnicat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Depends on what kind of chip mood I'm in!

I love regular Pringles, and like to slice thin pieces of cheese to eat with them, almost like cheese and crackers.
My favorite right now is the Smart Pop white cheddar popcorn, though.
Oh, and the Ghardettos snack mix or mustard pretzels, but I don't buy them often.

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

Plus Swiss Chees crackers and bacon flavored crackers-I think they are by nabisco???

I love both of those! They're so addictive!

As for chips; lately I can't get enough of Ruffles Sour Cream and Bacon.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Pringles (reduced fat) Potato Crisps in a tube.
The healthy chip.

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh man...
Snyder's pretzle nuggets, the cheese ones, honey barbeque, well just about any flavor of those. I have too many....Sun Chips, Classic sour cream and onion Lays...

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by menagerie mama

Oh man...
Snyder's pretzle nuggets, the cheese ones, honey barbeque, well just about any flavor of those. I have too many....Sun Chips, Classic sour cream and onion Lays...
MMMmmm...Sun Chips! French Onion are my favorite

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My current obsession is red. fat Triscuits with a triangle of Garlic and Herb light laughing cow cheese. Reduced fat and light, I must remind myself, only counts if you eat the appropriate portion size!!!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by OllyExtra05

I'm a definite "salty" person, and I love chips but try to limit them. There's a brand of chips here in Chicago called Jay's that are great. Good and salty and very crispy, made in small batches.
I also really like tortilla chips and guacamole. I make some tasty guac, but usually only about once a year, in the summer.
We recently got a shipment of Jays at the Big Lots here in columbus Ga! My mom went crazy for them as she used to live in La Porte Indiana and her sister still does!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Arlyn

What I really want to know is.....What do Hungarians taste like?
i would guess they must taste 'funny'?
i saw some Zapps at the grocery store yesterday....wondered about that 'cajun crawtator' flavor!
my faves are original pringles, tostitos, & cruncy cheetos.