Favorite Easter Treats.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

Ohmygosh...this sounds absolutely heavenly! I think I'd have better luck with my Springform pan, as I'm having difficulty envisioning putting a dough in an angel food cake pan!
I think I'll try it with less citron, as I'm not all that fond of the flavor. I need to print this up to take with me on my next grocery shopping trip!
Thanks!!!
You are welcome...will warn you (I love this, dh not as much) after it's chilled, you'll notice like a thin layer of custard along the bottom, right above the crust....it's my favorite part

I adore this recipe

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love chocolate Easter bunnies! I'm not sure how they make Easter chocolate, but it's soooo yummy! I usually buy 4 solid bunnies and break them up into pieces and freeze them and snack on them periodically for the next several months.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jelly Belly Dinasaur Eggs! You know the ones that have the candy coating outside, and then chocolate and then the gummy dinasaur eggs in the center! Those are the bomb! Unfortunatly wallgreens doesn't have them this year and I have to order online!! Grrrrr

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Reese's peanut butter eggs and Cadbury's mini eggs. I like all of the jelly beans but the black licorice flavored ones. I know that's strange, those are most people's favorites.

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What's your favorite Easter candy?

I think mine are the Russel Stover solid chocolate bunnies. Chocolate goodness.
I tend to freeze mine so I can't eat them all at once.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In Italy it used to be the Dove Panettone. Its just a really fluffy type of cake.
Here in Frankfurt i havent seen much that resembles easter and thatyou cant get throughout the year