Favorite cleaning products?

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't do anything special safety wise with it. I just pour it in the liquid fabric softener dispenser because I don't use fabric softener. It does say in the safety fine print to not get in eyes with a blurb about safety glasses. I don't though. I can understand why they put that on there as a protection against lawsuits. I see safety glasses as something that should be worn along with an N95 mask around dangerous fumes. This is a liquid that can be dangerous if it is splashed in the eyes. I just pour a cap of it and then pour it in the dispenser, I am careful with it because I think it is on the expensive side. Most cleaners would be at least irritating and some dangerous if they get into the eyes.
I used it yesterday, Crisp Linen scent. Such a fresh smelly good.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks AbbysMom AbbysMom . Fingerprints are the scourge of my kitchen. I think the biggest mistake of our kitchen reno was going to stainless and never again. I'll try those wipes.

Murphy's Oil soap to wipe kitchen and bathroom cabinets.
Microban for bathroom sinks
Method Daily Granite Cleaner for countertops in the kitchen and bathroom
Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner
Windex for glass (After every shower, we squeegee the glass doors in the bathroom. But I always Windex the doors once a week, too, when I'm cleaning all the other glass and mirrors.)
Baking soda and Dawn to clean the glass stovetop
Dawn Powerwash for the NFGs
Guardsmen furniture polish
Bona for the floors

When the weather is warm, Rick takes the powerwasher to the girls' litter boxes, about every other week or so.

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use a product called Odoban. It can be used as a deodorizer, sanitizer, disinfectant, mildewstat or virucidal. I use it to mop the floors, in laundry, clean carpets and upholstery, and to clean litter boxes. It doesn’t stink to high heaven like a lot of cleaners either. As for fingerprints in stainless steel I use rubbing alcohol- it is cheaper than the wipes and works just as well for me.