Favorite Christmas catalogs

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

I get the catalogs, look through them, then order online.
Thats what I like to do as well, look at the things in the catalogs but order the things online.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

I love the good old Sears wish book that comes every Christmas. I used to look at all the toys in there when I was a little kid.
Man I miss getting that one...

Rio Grande (jewelry supply company) sends one out that is the jewelry maker's equivalent of the Sear's Christmas catalog.

Lessee - Wisconsin cheeseman, Swiss Colony, and one other I can't recall (begins with "F") are good for a drool session or two!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by dawnofsierra

Same here!
I adore candles and could admire the Yankee Candle catalog for hours!
Besides that, my only other one is Victoria's Secret, and I always treat myself to new undies and pj's at Christmas! I am another who enjoys looking through the catalog, but always order on line.
I agree with you Stephanie, I love Victorias Secret as well! Their cataloges sesem to always have better selection than the stores around here, so the cataloges are my friend!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Rio Grande (jewelry supply company) sends one out that is the jewelry maker's equivalent of the Sear's Christmas catalog.

Lessee - Wisconsin cheeseman, Swiss Colony, and one other I can't recall (begins with "F") are good for a drool session or two!
Rio Grande, Swest and Stuller!!!! I used to work for a Jewelry manufacturer!

Is the other one Fiji?

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I like all the ones that come with food in them, like fruitcake, cheese, and other goodies. I like to look at L.L. Bean too. But I order what I need online, or bid at Ebay.

sumosmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love looking through catalogs and I circle all of the things I want with a black marker! My favorites are Anthropologie, J. Jill, Sharper Image. But then, of course, I never end up buying anything. If I shop for clothes, I absolutely have to go in person so I can try them on. And I only buy things on SALE!!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Rio Grande, Swest and Stuller!!!! I used to work for a Jewelry manufacturer!

Is the other one Fiji?
Yes!!! Fiji! Mint tortes...