Favorite Breeds?

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is a favorite breed of cat? Tell me it's not so! LOL

Over the past 58 years, I have had a variety of cats in a wide array of breeds. A black Persian, White Turkish Angora, Seal point Himalayan, Russian Blue, tabby's, calico's, solids, patched, striped, and a slew of mixed and matched 'barn' cats.

I am now the proud Momma of Keeker - a Black Domestic Short-hair, and Kricket - a Brown Mackerel Tabby and White Maine Coon.

From the scrawniest little runts to the biggest, short-hair, long-hair, and in between, whatever the eye color or the pattern of their fur, timid and quiet or active and feisty, domestic, purebred, or wild - there isn't a cat I am not crazy about! 

irish4cat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi,

Whats everyones FAVORITE breed of The Almighty cat? LOL

Mine Are; Maine Coon And Domestic. But I cant have a Maine Coon Because my mom wont put out that much money for one and that "we have too many animals as it is, Its begining to look like a Farm!"

(quoted from my Mom)

LOL

Whats yours?
Maine coon no doubt! Smart sweet and just the absolute best. Helpful and mostly mellow.

roobear

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Maine coons are huge but agreed beautiful. I think Birmans and Rag-dolls are stunning, by  MIL used to breed Birmans and they had an award winning Birman show cat. My mum has always wanted a British blue. All cats are beautiful. The only cats I don't like are the hairless ones.