Favorite Animals That Are Not Felines

ChickenLady047

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Mine is chickens, but I bet you could guess that. :p Chickens and horses are my babies, and I've had cats since I was born so I can't help but love them too.
Favorite critter I don't have is probably the coelacanth. It's a kind of fish that was thought extinct til recently.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Penguins! Particularly of the gentoo variety, but all penguins are cool.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is not in any order: Hippos, goats, skunks, spiders (agree that it is an animal!), crows, ravens, bats, hedgehogs, warthogs, tarsiers, owls, and donkeys.

I love horses from afar. Up close, they are terrifying.

I have a spider named Oona. I have a plan to befriend the crows in my neighborhood and have saved several bats.

Munchies

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Cats and goats are neck-and-neck in my life, and no surprise since they share many common traits (curious, agile, intelligent, ndependent, mischievous, affectionate...well, most are). To the poster who had a bad experience with goats, I'm sorry to hear this....they really are the coolest creatures!
Horses and dogs are my next favorites. ☺

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cats and goats are neck-and-neck in my life, and no surprise since they share many common traits (curious, agile, intelligent, ndependent, mischievous, affectionate...well, most are). To the poster who had a bad experience with goats, I'm sorry to hear this....they really are the coolest creatures!
Horses and dogs are my next favorites. ☺
There was another thread that mentioned goats. I went for goat pictures, but, sadly, there were none.

My neighbor and I talk about each of us getting a goat so they can be friends; however, the neighbor on the other side is a jerk who calls the police if a ball lands in his yard and told her that he was going to sick his dog on her kids' 4H bunnies for eating his grass. They were not eating his grass. For now, we can only love goats from afar. :(

Darkiplier

The Sire
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'd say orangutans, gorillas, and reptiles. Parrots are also very high on my list, and I'll always have a special place in my heart for crows. Condors, too.

PipersMom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yea, I understand. My Dobie passed about 8 years ago, and that hole has never been filled. I had horses all my life, but only had a mini-donkey!
This was my Phoenix. He passed in June 2016. He was totally nothing but a mutt, but people mistook him for a GSD or dobie mix all the time. I miss that kid all the time. He was such a good dog.

FrankieNMurphy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He is beautiful. I am so sorry he has passed. My Dobie had about a teacup's worth of GS in her and she was the best dog I've ever owned. :gaah: