Favorite and not so favorite commercials?

februa

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I like the Peyton Manning commercials....especially where he is in disguise!
Also like the Whiskas Herbert/Hank series
but most of all i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the Ameriquest "Dont judge too quickly" series. BEST COMMERCIALS EVER.
like this one
or this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0x3Y...elated&search=
or any of them. Or, for one with a cat,

Hates:
Vonage!

jean-ji

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love the Geico Caveman commercials too. I couldn't get the music out of my head and wasn't happy until I googled and found out it was Royksopp and downloaded an album from iTunes. Norwegian techno dance music, go figure.

van

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Love the Geico commercial music. When I hear it in the morning, I just can't get it out of my head all day long. Royksopp is the best.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dusty's Mom

I really don't like the Boniva commercials with Sally Field - especially the one where her friend was telling her she had set aside time to take a pill once a week. OMG, what a bother! Geeze, I take 4 pills a day, and I'm not complaining!
That one has been irking me as well.

semiferal

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Love: the Tide-To-Go commercial with the drill sargeant, almost all the Geico commercials, the Silk soymilk commercials, the cell phone commercials with the kid and the mom "fighting" but saying nice things to each other (ex. "You never hated me and you never will!")

Hate: the Dunkin' Donuts commercial about ordering lattes in "English, not Fritalian" (ummm, "latte" is an Italian word to begin with and there is no English word for "espresso with steamed milk and a bit of foamed milk"), any commercials for prescription drugs, the Purina Dog Chow commercial that says it "can add up to two healthy years to your dog's life" (over what? not feeding the dog at all? in that case, yeah, I agree.)

semiferal

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

That one has been irking me as well.
Another good one. That's a good excuse for avoiding someone. "No, sorry, Mr. Creepy Dork. I can't go out with you on Friday, I have to take my Boniva that evening."

cinder

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^<

One that I just can't stand and they play it waaaay too often around here is the NutriSystem one...the gal who's ''in a size 2''...and she's ''a chocoholic''...and she feels ''soooooo sAxy'' (whatever happened to pronouncing the letter ''e'' in many words y'all?) I just have to mimic her every single time and my hubby gets such a kick out of it...'why do you hate that woman so?'

Hilda >^..^<
Oh yes, I hate her too. Just wanna smack that woman.

My favorite alltime commercial is the cat herders. When the one cowboy says, "I'm living a dream," I just crack up.

kittyl0ve4

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I really like the one for Fresh Step? I think...Where the cat needs the Bloddhound to help sniff out the box... Its almost like NOT having one lol.

There are alotta commercials i dont like. Like the VW ones with Brooke Sheilds. The ones where she says women all over are getting pregnant just to get the car, and the women are saying theyve planned their pregnancies for a while.. UGH.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't remember which cell phone it is, but the commercials that start out with "beep...this is Ted's phone. Ned doesn't have (AT&T, I think) so he didn't get that call about don't mention the word "merger" Ned.."etc. The whole series is hilarious! Also, there is one vaccuum commercial where the family has a white dog, he runs under the couch and comes out a second later and is coal black. That is too cute.

I normally ignore commercials I hate, but some local commercials are too loud to ignore. The one I abosolutly hate is:

It's for a auto dealership, and I didn't even realize until I looked it up that those are the Baltimore Ravens in the add. They haven't changed the jingle in 5 years and one station plays it almost every commercial break...sometimes twice back to back. Yeah, it's catchy...the first 20 times. After that it makes me want to pull my hair out. Plus the song gets stuck in my head for the rest of the day!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Without a doubt, its the Dell Christmas commercial where a guy is working at his desk and his co-workers come around him, singing Deck the Halls and then he jumps up, in a really high pitched voice and sings Fa La La La La La La and his co workers look at each other and walk away.

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the Enzyte commercials. You know, the ones where 'Smiling Bob' gets the big boost of confidence. It amazes me how many different ways they find to describe the so-called results without actually sayihg anything.

I absolutely hate the commercial that has that dumb song 'the world is full of beautiful things.' I don't even know the company ( I think it's some department store ). I don't pay attention cause the commercial bugs me!
I also hate the Brooke Shields VW commercials; they're downright dumb.