Fat Loss for Idiots?!

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

... so when I have a quiet minute the first thing I do is stretch out on the couch... seldom do I think "Hey, I have a break... I think I'll do aerobics!" LOL
Oh, boy, do I hear you on that one! Even though I know I'll feel great after working out, it's really hard to find the motivation to get started in the first place. The "feeling great after a workout" is usually defeated by the "feeling great right now by flopping on the couch eating Rocky Road ice cream." (Well, not so much since I started WW, but you get the picture. Exercise and me are not close personal acquaintences.)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I started this morning... so I guess we'll see. Now, must find desire to exercise! LOL

I too know that I'll feel great after... always do!... but why bother when I feel fine right now... nice and relaxed.

Anyway, I thought I'd post my food dor the day to give some of you a better idea of it. For breakfast I had a big bowl of oatmeal. For lunch1 I had cottage cheese and some walnuts. For lunch2 I had 2 hard boiled eggs and some deli turkey. For dinner I'll probably have a big salad (veggies only) with chichen or another boiled egg on top and a little lite vinagarette. So, all in all pretty healthy. Not to mention the 3 20oz bottles of water I've had so far... probably 4+ by the end of the night.

purrpaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

I just have a hard time motivating myself to exercise. I'm a full time student and I work full time so when I have a quiet minute the first thing I do is stretch out on the couch... seldom do I think "Hey, I have a break... I think I'll do aerobics!" LOL
It comes eventually. Once you get in the habit, exercise becomes addictive, and you will not want to stop.

Don't forget resistance training. Building muscle increases your metabolism.