Fancy, I'll ALWAYS Love YOU!!! :)))

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carmacat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Loving Mickey, YOU are so kind. I feel your compassion. Fancy was ALWAYS called,Queen because of the REGAL way shd,always carried herself when we got her.
I wish I kbew where her soul was on its journey. Last evening, sitting on the patio with my other cat, Carma, explaining to Carma what happened-I SWEAR Fancy was with us. I just felt her there with me & Carma.
I'm sooooo glad I found Rainbow Bridge. You all have helped me SO MUCH, and for that, I will ALWAYS be grateful.
As I look back now, to Fancy's mannerisms her last couple of weeks, I can see her behavior was a bit different. She was "biting the bullet" with her pain. It was when she was too weak to drink water, those last 2 days, when I REALLY took notice. I couldn't let her suffer. Looking back now, I still see myself struggling to keep with my decision, even tho I was in the vet's office. I didn't WANT TO, I NEEDED TO, to spare Fancy the pain of cancer. She suffered silently, in pain. I NOW KNOW THAT.
Thank you again so much, for your kind words about my beautiful queen, Fancy. She will ALWAYS reign my heart.
God has blessed your beautiful soul, Fancy. Know I will ALWAYS love you-forever.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carmacat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you so much Snugglecat. I miraculously, made it those first two weeks. I'm remembering mostly the great things about my Queen, Fancy.
This morning I chuckled about how she so daintily took those first, two licks. Fancy "loved" her canned food! I never worried about her running away from home. She will forever be held in a very special place in my heart-Death will never do us apart! I will see you again, beautiful Fancy.