Fancy feast

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks good. I stay away from fish but since it's the last meat listed I would occasionally get it as a treat so one can split. It is hard to find the perfect food so I dont worry too much if it has gums. Just not given a lot. I give some expensive and some cheap food

She's a witch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It’s a better cousin of ff classic pate. I think they introduced this line when Petco stopped selling food with artificial flavors/coloring. I sometimes feed it on a fish day, my cats somewhat like it- some cats that love regular ff don’t accept this better line unfortunately.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

squirrelfriend

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys.
My cat has been super picky and pretty much only gives things a whirl if they have an interesting thing going on like fish or sunflower oil; and I don't have much money to waste trying to test things. Never tried any other ff stuff though so I am curious.

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
Chicken, which was the first nail in the coffin, as I was trying to get them off of a high fish diet. Then I tried the fish and it was not well received either.

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I some cats that love regular ff don’t accept this better line unfortunately.
My picky little sisters who are very picky with pates loved the pate I feed them for the first time this week. I normally put a chunky on top of pate, but the mixed box I bought had pates and ones that were more similar to shreds, so I put half pate on the right and half shreds on the left that were the same flavor. They gobbled the pate right up! I was very surprised. They haven't done that with regular ff pates since they were young kittens. So it may depend on the cat. My older cat also gobbled the pate up.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know what the lady who captured Boone and Gracie fed them but they've always eaten pate since I've owned them for at least one meal if not both.

lavishsqualor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Boone and Gracie are so darn cute! ^^^

Fancy Feast Chicken Classic Pate has been a part of my rotation for a while. I upped that when the FF Natural White Meat Chicken formula came out. I haven't tried the turkey version but will. My cats are all loving Darwin's right now. I should be making their raw food myself; that's what I bought the Tasin grinder for. But I've become so lazy in lockdown.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Boone and Gracie are so darn cute! ^^^

Fancy Feast Chicken Classic Pate has been a part of my rotation for a while. I upped that when the FF Natural White Meat Chicken formula came out. I haven't tried the turkey version but will. My cats are all loving Darwin's right now. I should be making their raw food myself; that's what I bought the Tasin grinder for. But I've become so lazy in lockdown.
Thank you. I think so too!

lavishsqualor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not to highjack this thread . . . but I don't think anyone would mind if you posted more pics of them!