Fancy Feast It Is

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

2cats4me

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Perla IS a Fancy Feast kind of girl. I gave in after months and months AND months of trying commercially made raw sprinkled heavily with Fortiflora (which was the only way she would eat it and I mean, doused....
) then trying some high quality grain free canned foods with absolutely no luck. There are only THREE other brands of canned cat food that she will willingly eat. EVO chicken/turkey, Instinct Venison and Core turkey (original) other than those it is ALL FANCY FEAST for her.
She does eat the pate but only cares for a few of them.
She was my cross to bear back then but now, I am just happy that life is easy going with her meal time.
Yeah   , my 2 are pretty stubborn .. I just gave up and let them eat what they want  , FF .. They will not eat pate of any brand including FF .. Anyway they eat well  , each  get  2 cans per day  and 1/8 cup of SD Hairball kibble in between ..They are happy so I am happy ..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

2cats4me

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I  actually found something other than Fancy Feast that my cats will eat .. It's a Miracle ..

They like Earthborn Holistic Chicken Catccitori   &  Sheba Pate .. I have to mix a little SD Hairball Formula kibble in the Sheba Pate to for them to like it but they will eat the whole can so that is a start ..