Famous Residents

nebula11

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well Whoopi Goldberg lives aroung the corner from me, and actually bartends some nights at her friends bar downtown

Matt Damon and Ben Afflek came from Southie....But thats like 30 miles away

theres others but there all from Western Mass...and that real far away from me..

nebula11

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh and the lead singer of GodSmack is in Laurie Cabots Coven....Laurie Cabot is the official witch of Salem Mass.....I grew up in salem and am probably moving back there in thje next two months.....but now thats that

mferr84

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i went to church with toby keith in norman oklahoma
his parents also lived a few miles from me and attended the same church

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
John Belushi went to college for one year where I go to school.

Tiara Purifoy a contestant on the most recent American Idol was a recent graduate. (She's semi-famous)

Senator Russ Feingold grew up here also.

I met Dustin Diamond (Screech ffrom Saved By The Bell) in Milwaukee at a mall, he lives there. I was totally psyched....he's not a geeky looking as I once thought.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Evansville claims Bob Griese and Don Mattingly (sports), Ron Glass (actor on Barney Miller), Michael Rosenbaum (Lex Luthor - Smallville) grew up about a mile from me (I know his Mom and saw him at her recent wedding. Didn't meet him, he was too busy avoiding pushy women).

Dulles (as in Dulles airport) was from here as well. I know there are others, but can't think of them now.

Oh, Abraham Lincoln was born in Kentucky and at age 7 moved to the county east of me and lived there until about 21 years old. He would come to Boonville Indiana to borrow law books from a lawyer there. it is possible that some of my ancestors may have known him or his family. I have come across some records which i still have to research more.