"Famous" people that annoy you

inanna

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I hate Nicholas Cage

A LOT. Donno why. It's nothing he did. I just really, passionately hate him.

Oh and Donald Trump - and I do know why I hate him!

dennis47

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Nikki Minaj and Kim Kardashian. I know I've mentioned Kardashian before, but I reiterate her because I have a big problem with these two. Seems like all of their fame comes from just how ample their derrieres are. News flash, ladies, that's not a talent, that's biology, and you're impressing noone.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Nikki Minaj and Kim Kardashian. I know I've mentioned Kardashian before, but I reiterate her because I have a big problem with these two. Seems like all of their fame comes from just how ample their derrieres are. News flash, ladies, that's not a talent, that's biology, and you're impressing noone.
Biology???  

More like science. Those derrieres are doctor created. They take fat from other areas of the body and move it. Take a look at pictures of  Kimbo  from when Keeping Up started back in '07 or so and then look at her now. She's had a lot of work done in that area.

I can't stand either of them or Taylor Swift. She is so incredibly overrated it's insane as is Beyawnce. 

dennis47

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Biology???  

More like science. Those derrieres are doctor created. They take fat from other areas of the body and move it. Take a look at pictures of  Kimbo  from when Keeping Up started back in '07 or so and then look at her now. She's had a lot of work done in that area.

I can't stand either of them or Taylor Swift. She is so incredibly overrated it's insane as is Beyawnce. 

Yeah, I used the wrong word, and only realized it as I was sending this off. I agree with you about Beyonce. Not so much with Taylor.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Pat McCrory, governor of the poor State of North Carolina, who recently signed into law the infamous Bathroom Law, thereby legalizing discrimination in our state, and costing us a possible 4.5 million dollars in federal funds, which we DESPERATELY need. 

ginny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Pat McCrory, governor of the poor State of North Carolina, who recently signed into law the infamous Bathroom Law, thereby legalizing discrimination in our state, and costing us a possible 4.5 million dollars in federal funds, which we DESPERATELY need. 
Have you ever wondered WHY our taxes keep going up even though WE HAVE A STATE LOTTERY????

To keep on topic:  All politicians

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
~[emoji]128563[/emoji]~ After reading all these posts I want to go play and fuss about with my 'kitty family' .
Nice way to relax . ( and don't watch the TV ! ) . . .

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
I have plenty of hard time getting rid of a rear end-don't know why anyone wants a big butt, its hard to find pants that fit! they can have some of mine! and I cant stand just about all the people listed, the celebrities don't realize how LUCKY they are not to worry about a meal or a home...GRRRRRRRRR  

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ah yes, Ginny, you're talking about Arianna Grande. I can't stomach her either. And I don't think Bruce is coming back, so might as well get used To Caitlyn. Sarah Palin, ooh, what a piece of work, but Michelle Bachmann was just as bad, even worse in some cases. Honey Boo Boo, the Duggars, the Real Housewives, sheesh, makes me glad I got rid of my TV a while back. Problem is, they're still invading the Internet and the radio , and print magazines and newspapers.
Who on earth is honey boo boo!!!

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is one of the  ones whose political views make her easy to dislike.  She is still as outspoken as ever.
Also Tom Cruise. I'm not mad about Katie but was so pleased when she slapped him with the divorce papers. Did he have a shock lol.

inanna

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Who on earth is honey boo boo!!!
Trust me, you don't want to know the answer to that question...

I think she was a kid that did beauty pageants or something at one point. Ended up with her own reality tv show. Should have been called "brat needs a time out",

ginny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All things being equal, Honey Boo Boo has more talent than Kim Kardashian.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It really wasn't Honey Boo Boo that bothered me, it was the adults in her family.   Honey Boo Boo was just a kid whose pathetic family was using her for a free ride.