Family Of 6 In Need Of Tnr

kenzy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
A few weeks ago I started feeding a little tortie who I assumed had given birth a little bit ago due to the way her nipples were. I gave it no more thought and put a bowl of food and water out for her, I did this about twice a day. a few days later I saw the babies. There were about 5-6 of them, I continued to feed them but I needed help with the tnr process. I reached out to a nearby organization and they said they would help but it has been two weeks and they stopped replying to my emails. I can't wait anymore or the babies are going to reproduce. They are about 2-3 months maybe. They are eating dry food I leave out for them. I tried trapping them but it is really difficult without a proper trap. I live in California near long beach and Lakewood, if any of you know any groups that could help, I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
The TNR Project is not exactly in your area...they are centered in Monrovia and take cats to FixNation via van, but their website might help. Also Spay-4-LA might be in your area. I just wrapped up a very similar situation to yours and everyone is now fixed. I hope that the Long Beach people do reach out to you.