Family Flying In!

laceface

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am so excited! Tomorrow morning we are going to pick up my mom, little sister and step dad from the airport to stay with us for two weeks. I haven't seen them since January, and won't again till next summer when we go to NY to start planning our wedding (we are in Florida). So, I am very happy to get to see them.
As any child would with mom coming, I have been cleaning (or trying to) for the past week. The animals though, think things should be messy. Everytime I clean a litter box, Lennon flings litter everywhere. The roommate left his door open, so Quinn went in to enjoy some kitty krunchies, and spread them all around the livingroom while I was cleaning the bathroom. While I was doing that, Ringo thought it would be fun to attack the broom, and one of the animals hid my hand broom!
They are lucky I love them, or they would all be locked up till I'm done. Speaking of which, Quinn is off tearing up a roll of paper towels. They are so lucky I love them! Haha..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

laceface

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you much! It will definitely be a blast. My only worry is that my little sister is allergic to cats...though she can't wait to play with the boys! Makes no sense! Now that I gave up cleaning till the fiance gets home, all the animals are asleep..lol

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, 2 weeks! I love when my mom comes to visit me, we're very close and I moved from PA to CA 3 years ago. She doesn't like to go on long trips though, a week is plenty for her. I, too, clean as best as I can, and yeah, there's still litter all over at my place too no matter what.
I hope your sister can tolerate the cats with some allergy pills maybe. Have fun with them!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

laceface

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We will have a blast. My little sis turns 13 next week, so I am taking her to get her nails done and out to see the new twilight movie (she is obsessed) she doesn't know yet, but she is going to LOVE it