Fall is here!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is so beautiful every year!!! I love looking out of my window at work!

sunnicat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love Fall! Our trees down here haven't started changing that much yet. You can just smell the season in the air, though. That's a beautiful pic, thank you for sharing!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's a beautiful picture! Fall is my favorite season. I just love the sight and smell of the leaves the leaves and the chill in the air. It make me feel all warm and cozy inside.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Wow, your leaves have already changed that much??? Everything is still pretty much green around here.

yasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm ready for fall just for the cooler weather...i hate cold though so i wish we could just have spring and fall as our seasons lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Wow, your leaves have already changed that much??? Everything is still pretty much green around here.
Well, I never quite said this is from this year........
This pic is from last year, but the tree is definitely on it's way to this again!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love all of the fall colours!! I would show you pictures but unfourtunatley most of the leaves have already fallen off the trees

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was going to mention that due to the drought the trees will be turning earlier!!

amandaofcols

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by yasmine

I'm ready for fall just for the cooler weather...i hate cold though so i wish we could just have spring and fall as our seasons lol
Ditto!!! Usually I enjoy the summer, ut this year has just been miserable!! I'm ready to be able to walk outside and not instantly be drenched in sweat! But I HATE being cold!!!! If it could be like 70ish degrees (f) year round, and snow like a mother on Christmas Eve and Day ONLY, I do believe I would be in hEAVEN!!!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gorgeous pic, Susie! There are lots of trees out my window, but none of them will do that spectacular a turn! Others will, just not these. And, while they have started, it's not that advanced here yet, either. But the air is wonderful, and the sky is that special blue of fall. Quite lovely.

Thanks for the pic, Susie.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beautiful picture Susie!!!
YAY, my favorite time of the year is finally here!!!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by BigKittenDaddy

i HOPE WE GET PLENTY OF FALL COLOR PICS FROM OUR nEW eNGLAND fRIENDS. aND gOLDEN ASPENS FROM THE rOCKIES CROWD TOO.
If there is one thing I do, it's take pictures!

I would also LOVE to see golden aspens!