Faith needs some serious prayers :(

furbum

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by faith's_mom

She doesn't seem to really want anything, even soft food...so she is getting probiotics, and vitamin b complex shots right now; she did lap up some tuna water today (didn't want the tuna really...). we had her on an oral vitamin drench, but she really started hating it, so I asked if I could do an injectable instead...it absorbs better that way anyway...

It just doesn't make any sense...there appear to be no blockages, blood panel has come back normal...uggghhh...she does appear a bit more 'perky' today, but still is a far cry from her normal self.
I hope she keeps drinking the tuna water (and accidentally laps up some tuna too
)

Glad to hear she was feeling a little more perky. How is she doing today??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

faith's_mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by furbum

I hope she keeps drinking the tuna water (and accidentally laps up some tuna too
)

Glad to hear she was feeling a little more perky. How is she doing today??
Faith is a fighter for sure...she is still hangin in there; AND is eating some kibble again...she still doesn't want soft food, though...but hey, I am just happy that she is eating something with some substance and nutrients, rather than having to have it all injected, or shoved into her mouth...lol!!

Keep those vibes coming, you guys...I think they are working!!!