Facebook

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a facebook page. For the longest time I used it just to connect with my nieces and nephews, but recently I've connected with a bunch of my old high school friends through it. It definitely makes me feel old, too, but it's been kind of fun to see what everyone's up to.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love it - I have reconnected with some old friends from high school and now we are in regular contact again. It is really nice as some of them live overseas now and it is so much easier to keep in touch.

I also keep in touch with the friends that I miss when I was living in the US.

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKrazy

I've caught up with several of my old school friends....including some old boyfriends (this includes a couple that I've found out ended up being gay)....it's fun to me as a chubby teen to see the skinny minnies who have gotten fat.........
My first boyfriend I ever had ended up being gay. LOL I'm friends with him on Facebook now.

I've found quite a few friends from high school! I'm friends with a bunch of relatives also, mostly my cousins who all live far away. Even my mom is on there. LOL She never checks it, but she is there. LOL

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a Facebook account as well, but rarely use it...I like Myspace more, I think it's easier to use personally. I have been able to contact friends from high school and beyond that. I love being able to keep in contact with old friends; it's bittersweet.

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Never used it. I probably would have loved it if we had had such a thing as a kid (I was a computer nerd, but most people didn't even have a modem back then), but it doesn't hold much interest to me now. I just don't like the idea of putting personal information about myself out on the internet, or at least not any more than is already out there.

cats4sky

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
yes i have one. i always use a fake name when signing up on anything like that online, reason being ive worked in the collection industry my whole life and thru skip tracing i see how simple it can be to track someone down.

i used to love myspace but it got very boring, i have a facebook and still havent gotten into it.