Facebook Requests Question

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awesome tutorial indeed! Now can you explain how to rebuild a 1971 Cougar from junkyard parts? :-)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
QUOTE=CarolPetunia;3084896]Awesome tutorial indeed! Now can you explain how to rebuild a 1971 Cougar from junkyard parts? :-)[/quote]

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

the constantly "suggestion" for accept to persons that you don´t know make me hate FB sometimes...
I ignore any requests of people I don't know, neither accept nor decline. Of course, I also very very rarely go into Facebook. I just don't have the interest in it a lot of people do, and so many of them are just into playing those games.

nerdrock

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Awesome tutorial indeed! Now can you explain how to rebuild a 1971 Cougar from junkyard parts? :-)
Lol, if I had the stuff or access to it then I probably could! My dad and I used to fix up old cars when I was younger.... I suppose I should say he would fix them while I'd stand there handing him tools - then run away when the cars started, lol.

lunatuna

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am the manager of only 2 employees. While I am friendly with them in the office I truly don't want to be friends with them outside of work. One of them keeps suggesting that we go out for drinks after work and I politely decline. Now, she requested me to be her friend on FB. I declined. But now what do I say when she says at work "did you get my friend request on FB?"

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I don't know who the person sending a request is, or they don't tell me what they want I will just leave the request pending (and click the 'hide request' option). I delete the request after a long period of time and wish they don't remember it anymore or accept it if it turns out to be someone I know.

I do play some games on FB and have several 'friends' who I don't know irl but they've sent a request because of the games, and those I will accept only if their request comes with a message saying that they want me to 'join their army' etc.
(But I don't send requests like that myself so they will need to find me through a game to know that I play). I have different, more strict privacy settings for these people.

I have few friends from here too, I usually recognize who they are here by their kitties.
I have a terrible name memory but I remember cats!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I believe there is a not now option when you get a friend request and I don't think they will know.
I don't add people I don't know, most of my friends on there are friends in real life and family and others are from forums.