Ez Complete Fur Cats Vs. Balanceit Feline Cost Analysis?

babs' slave

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Is anyone here using Ez Complete fur Cats or BalanceIT Feline for cooked meals? I'm trying to determine which would be less expensive on a daily basis, just the mix, not the other ingredients. I would love all analysis on this subject. Thank you!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babs' slave

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
In the above post, I meant to write "I would love all input on this subject". Thanks

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
This may not be helpful, but I use EZ Complete with raw meat. My cats are not very big; they eat 4 ozs. of food a day. The cost of the EZC only is about 56 cents a day per cat or 14 cents an ounce.

According to the EZC instructions, you calculate the amount to add based on the weight of the meat raw. So if you have two pounds of raw meat, you measure out the amount of EZC needed for two pounds, even if you then cook the meat before you add EZ.

I’ve never tried BalanceIT Feline. I did try them on Alnutrin with Eggshell Calcium which they liked but can’t remember how much it cost. I primarily make their food using individual supplements but make some EZ batches for variety.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babs' slave

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This may not be helpful, but I use EZ Complete with raw meat. My cats are not very big; they eat 4 ozs. of food a day. The cost of the EZC only is about 56 cents a day per cat or 14 cents an ounce.

According to the EZC instructions, you calculate the amount to add based on the weight of the meat raw. So if you have two pounds of raw meat, you measure out the amount of EZC needed for two pounds, even if you then cook the meat before you add EZ.

I’ve never tried BalanceIT Feline. I did try them on Alnutrin with Eggshell Calcium which they liked but can’t remember how much it cost. I primarily make their food using individual supplements but make some EZ batches for variety.
Not very helpful? Au Contraire. it was very very helpful. 56 cents a day per cat is great. Thank you so much for the help! By the way, I don't usually use terms like Au Contraire; Babbette told me to say it just now in hope that it would make me seem more high-class than I actually am!