Eye Color Chart - What is your babies color?

Lissagirl

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi. I'm new to having a cat and don't really know too much about them. Five days ago we took in a stray kitten that followed my children home. She's wee little thing, just barely over 2lbs. I estimated she's about 8 weeks old, the vet I took her to figures she's around 8 or 9 weeks. I'd like to know what color her eyes are. I'm clueless as to what kind of cat she is. Is there any way to find that out?

Attachments

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's domestic short-hair, and her eyes at the moment are yellow. Because of her age, they may change color slightly as she grows.

Welcome to the Cat Site!

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
These are some of my past and current cats. Top to bottom: Bamboo, Savannah Rose, Lily, Jack, Lottie, Mimi, Sol, Spencer, Sunny, and Loki. I had so many i just did the thumbnail photos.

Attachments

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lilith- I'd call her eyes round and copper

View attachment 199120

Her sister Sophie - also round and copper

View attachment 199121

Kat0121 Kat0121 - Absolutely copper - and wow are they stunning kitties!

Honeybee has green grass colored eyes= almond shape I would guess.

View attachment 199122

View attachment 199123
foxxycat foxxycat - There are Russian Blue breeders who'd be envious of the colour and clarity of Honeybee's eyes. They're the "Jade Green," that everyone talks about, but no one ever sees.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
woooooow !
I never seen such green eyes before-sadly she was already spayed when I got her-I know we don't approve of breeding but I def would have tried to get some more green eyed kitties-but I admit genetics are not my skill so it's just as well. But I def fell in love with her eyes from the first time I saw her-she actually ignored me and only had eyes for the elderly lady who was feeding her-but it didn't take long for her to come around...about 2 hours. LOL she slept on us the first night at our house-never hid under the bed. Acted more dog like than cat like.