Extremes in music on your iPod

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow! You guys have some great music on yours. In some ways it bugs me because I feel my iPod is unorganized. I just made several play lists today. I set them up as genre favorites (ex: country favorites, alternative favorites, etc). I do enjoy just hitting shuffle on the entire playlist most of the time though. It is funny because one second I could be listening to Enya, then Usher plays, and then it could be Nine Inch Nails

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am glad I am not the only one with extremes. I have many Korean/Chinese pop also (which are not all that extreme)- Canon in D (Classical) to The Strokes to OutKast . You name it, except for Country . I have even developed an appreciation for rap on some level (rap in Mandarin/Korean is good
). I just made Stephanie, Linda and Danielle listen to my latest fave song (which is a few years old ) last night. This guy is super talented - US born - parents from Taiwan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzoSl...h=lee%20hom%20

I hope the link works.

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Bach Unaccompanied Cello Suites are for some reason RIGHT NEXT to Kanye West's album Late Registration on my iTunes library....sort of an abrupt change...

I have everything, though. The only two things I WILL NOT under any circumstances listen to are smooth jazz/easy listening and (sorry guys!) country.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No Ipod

But my cd collection
A is for Anthrax
B is for Bon jovi

F is for Frank Sinatra and Faster Pussycat
J is for Julio Igelsis(sp)
K is Kiss

M is for Mary Chapen Carpenter , Micheal Bolton, Motley Crue, Methods of Mayhem
T is for Tim Mcgraw( sp)

W is for White Zombie
Y is for Yanny

THis is not nearly all just weird sampling of the heavy rotation
I dont like classical or jazz

sims2fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nine Inch Nails, Placebo, and Tool at one end of the spectrum and Les Misraeble and the Silent Hill 3 soundracks at the other.

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have an ipod yet. Now that I know you can put books on tape on them I totally want one. My CD player in my car currently has the new Goo Goo Dolls cd, a Bane cd (a hardcore band), and a Stavesacre cd (a christian rock band).

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sims2fan

Nine Inch Nails, Placebo, and Tool at one end of the spectrum and Les Misraeble and the Silent Hill 3 soundracks at the other.
Great taste in music!! And a Sims 2 fan I take it hehe. What a great game...

The only genres I cannot stand are country, rap and christian music, sorry everyone who is a fan! So everything else I have on there. No Britney Spears type music either...