Extremely Stressed Out.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Yea she's serious. I'll see if I can get a cheap place to rent. My credit score went downhill years ago due to needing full upper extraction and only $800 to $1000 a month. I don't know if I'll be able to get a deposit amount or anything. And my law here requires I take the cats with me if I go as they are now legally considered my responsibility. I'm crying over this.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Aico & Nacho

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yea she's serious. I'll see if I can get a cheap place to rent. My credit score went downhill years ago due to needing full upper extraction and only $800 to $1000 a month. I don't know if I'll be able to get a deposit amount or anything. And my law here requires I take the cats with me if I go as they are now legally considered my responsibility. I'm crying over this.
Since you're certain she's serious, I do hope that you're able to find a place to rent sooner rather than later. I would start looking right away. Is there low income housing available where you are? I can imagine you are crying. It's so much to get thrown at you all at once. It's stressful, it hurts, and you're concerned for yourself and the cats. I hope that everything works out for you, I really do.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Since you're certain she's serious, I do hope that you're able to find a place to rent sooner rather than later. I would start looking right away. Is there low income housing available where you are? I can imagine you are crying. It's so much to get thrown at you all at once. It's stressful, it hurts, and you're concerned for yourself and the cats. I hope that everything works out for you, I really do.
I do too. The cats looked confused and sad as she made me clean up their stuff. They all walked away with their tails between their legs. I just hope they come back as their area is all cleaned up :(

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Aico & Nacho

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I do too. The cats looked confused and sad as she made me clean up their stuff. They all walked away with their tails between their legs. I just hope they come back as their area is all cleaned up :(
Have the cats returned since your last post? How are things with your mom today?

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats have returned but Mom is still on the rampage. She is back to wanting to inspect everything that gets delivered so I can't even get a timed feeder. I moved the cat shelter to behind the garage and the hand toys are in my oversized purse but I am having problems with the cat tree. You guessed it, she won't let me store in the garage and she's watching me like a hawk. She also wants me to move the food and water down to in front of the garage. She never takes naps and by the time supper is finished she's ready to set the burglar alarm. It's a tragedy here and I don't know what to do but according to the laws here since I've been feeding these cats for more than 5 days they are my legal responsibility, whether tame or not so I can't just leave them if I move etc. I don't know if this is the same anywhere we go.

I have a post on here about my Elderly mother. I'll copy this and add more to it on there.