Extreme cuteness

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Some of you may recall my former foster boy, Danny, who found me in Feb., cold, hungry, with a bad URI and frostbitten tail that had to amputated. He was adopted in May and is doing well. His adopter (Megan) recently added two kittens to the mix, Gabriela and Mikah. Danny absolutely adores them, and the feeling is mutual. Here's some totally cute pics Megan shared last night.

One of the big guy himself - a very contented kitty!

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Uh, yea....Extreme Cuteness!!!!

Those pics belong on a calander or a greeting card. Such a gentle soul that Danny! Those babies have nothing to fear when he is around!!

Danny looks like my Buddy! Love those Buff cats!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
When I saw those pictures, my mouth just dropped! How sweet! That first one? What an "Awwwwwww!" moment!

piikki

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh Gee, Danny must have gone through some serious Big Brother training program!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
oh my goodness!!

Those pictures are so sweet!!
that is so awesome to see them all cuddled up like that

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my goodness, "extreme cuteness" just doesn't cover it! That first one especially is so lovely I could cry!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bellaandme

these pictures are so touching they made me cry...just beautiful! the power of love!!
Originally Posted by Winchester

When I saw those pictures, my mouth just dropped! How sweet! That first one? What an "Awwwwwww!" moment!
Thank you for the warning! Oh my goodness - these posts really sum it up for me! TOO SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, thanks for the warning, but it wasn't enough! Those pics are so precious, what a beautiful lot of kitties, cuddling and snuggling... Wow.

silva_unt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Very sweet pic. Danny is very loving
Gives me hope for introducing a kitten to my Neko.

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am tearing up over these pictures. The second one really is filled with love. All the cats are just gorgeous, and what a gentle soul Danny is for being such a great big brother.

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohmigosh!
These pics are absolutely amazing! I'm tearing up too. The love that shines through is incredible.....so, so sweet.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so glad you guys like the pictures!

Honestly, I'm not surprised Danny took to the kittens like he did. He's an extremely sweet, gentle boy. Between his URI, dental issues and surgery to amputate his tail, he was on antibiotics for the first six weeks I fostered him (painkillers too for a week after his surgery), and never once put up a fuss about taking his meds. He was ALWAYS ready to cuddle too and became good buddies with my guy, Pete. Very hard to let him go, but he's obviously where he belongs.

Here's one more pic of Danny and little brother, Mikah.