Extreemly Urgent Prayers Needed!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just want to thank you guys again for all your prayers and well wishes!

DH was pretty sore and tired for a few days after his little adventure as we are now calling it. I'm not quite laughing about it yet. It took me a bit to not feel like I was walking in a fog, and a few more days to not feel like an empty shell. I think it's taken me longer to get through this than it has for him!

We're home now but we had dinner last night with his father and his sisters and I really just found myself closing right up when anyone started talking about it. His Dad had a few pictures for him from early in the hike and he wanted to discuss the whole thing, but thankfully I was able to sort of just continue a conversation with one SIL while he talked to DH. This was after the Memorial Service for DH's Grandma (his father's mother) so I don't think that helped matters.

I'm just glad it all ended well. I'm glad to be home and I'm ready to get back to a normal routine. In a way I feel like I need another vacation.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Isn't it amazing how quickly a simple little plan can go wrong? They are very, very lucky.

When you do get past the emotional side of this, you might want to read Stephen King's book, "The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon." It's about something similar to this "adventure."

But wait until you feel a lot better!