Extra toed cats?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chausiefan

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Just curious dont some cats with an extra toe have such a small 6th toe that it seems like their extra claw is comming threw their foot?

calicocallie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I think they are so cute! Are they usually expensive? A lot of people seem to love them, so I suppose they are "in demand." I love the picture of "furry hands" from FootersOwnsMe! I would love to have one someday.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chausiefan

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
THey dont cost anything they are free. They are just moggies with extra toes you can find them anywhere. Check ur local shelter they probably have a few. Thats where my friend got hers a few days ago. The shelter also had a few kittens with "extra" toes as well

Actually They are found anywhere along the east coast of north america if u live in the west or another continent they might not exist

I am from Ontario and they are all over

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by chausiefan

Just curious dont some cats with an extra toe have such a small 6th toe that it seems like their extra claw is comming threw their foot?
Chuckie had that on his back feet, when the vet felt it he was shocked!

footersownsme

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Krickets extra toes were the first things I noticed when my neighbor called me over to identify the tiny little black, squeaking thing that her dog has just found. I had always wanted a cat with extra toes. She is crazy when it comes to play time, she uses the extra toes to catch things its fun to watch. I'm just afraid that if i dont stay on top of nail clipping that extra toe inbetween will grow into her foot. I've noticed that, that nail is slower to grow than her other nails. Shes my spoiled rotten little kitty.