Exotic BAN bill in Ohio

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ConsumerKitty

Yes, I want the bill number and the sponsor's name!
I believe this state Pitt Bull bill didn't go anywhere, but I will check. I haven't heard anything more about it.
I can't believe they have the nerve to try to dictate how many pets people can have in their homes!! That makes me so mad! Are they trying to get revenue from the people who have more than 4 pets? I know that is one of their ploys to get more money by making people pay so much a year for more than x amount of animals.

I am so fed up with politics and politicians right now! All the way up to the white house. People need to start fighting back and stop these people from constantly trying to infringe on our rights!
Yes, it angers me as well. I really don't know what their reasons for this ordinance are. They, the council members, stated they are not the ones who introduced it. If so, then who and why are they even talking about it?? The village did have an incident with a Pitt Bull. It was a case where a STRAY dog roamed into a yard, where a Pitt bull lived and was tied out in the yard. The dogs got into a fight and the Pitt killed the other dog. This is no ones fault, other than the owner of the stray dog. The Pitt did nothing wrong becuase any dog can get into a fight when another comes into THEIR yard. So do cats. And as far as I can tell, there is no real issue in this village with large amounts of stray animals. I never see any when I am there. I agree, people MUST start fighting back to keep their rights. I was very pleased to see these village residents angry and upset over this proposed ordinance and standing together as one to keep their rights