Excessive water consumption??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

booboo1

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone for all of your support especially the stories of cats living several years after the diagnosis of CRF!! The first couple days after her diagnosis I would cry every time i saw her drinking from the faucet because it would remind me of what we are facing but now I am just glad to see her hydrating herself so much. She has been so friendly and snuggly since we came back from the vet, she really can tell when I am upset and now it is her comforting me... I am taking her to a different vet on monday because i really did not like the vet she saw last week. Our regular vet was out on some sort of leave so we saw the assistant vet for the first time and I did not like her much, she kept referring to boo as a "he" even though i kept repeating she was female- stupid i know to most people but I really want a vet who I can relate to and who cares about boo.
Thank you for all of your prayers and well wishes and especially thank you to everyone who told me to take her to the vet initially!!!!!!