Evidently I'm a Pervert

kittyl0ve4

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That is the dumbest thing i have ever heard.

I dont play Animal Crossing, but i do play games that some people would consider children games. I think theyre fun thats all, and there is nothing wrong with that.

Im 22 and i still sleep with a stuffed parrot (my little brother gave it to me 8 years ago). I still watch Spongebob. I played Pixos with my 5 year old little brother, and i had FUN! Does that make me a pervert too?

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great......all this time here, and I thought I was with nice people, now to find out your'e all perverts! Sheesh!

Oh well, .....what do you expect from someone who eats Frosted Flakes, watches cartoons when she gets a chance, loves Super Mario (would have a Wii if I had the money) and still plays with her childhood dollhouse, LMAO!!!!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You all should be ashamed of yourselves! I am so above those silly cartoons and video games! I enjoy more intellectual entertainment, like Robot Chicken and other Adult Swim shows!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Life is fun in the gutter with all you pre-verts.

BTW, when they advertised the game on TV I seem to recall adults were shown playing it...

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dang. I thought I was a non-perv because I don't have Wii, but I DO like comics, cartoons, and my favorite cereal (though I don't eat it any more) is Cookie Crisp. I collect pigs of all sorts (born in the year of the pig), and I love stuffed animals. Guess you can put me down as a pervert, too!

Edit: To be fair to me, the cartoons and comics I like are definitely not for children.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, you all should know............
That I feel the need to Wii! Just from reading over this thread, SOLD!

plainjane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
HAHA...My guilty pleasure is watching that new "Jane and the Dragon" cartoon...It's super addictive and so well graphicly drawn. I must be one of you 'types' of people!

I personally think if you completely abandon all your child-like tendencies, something doesn't seem quite normal...

PS: This Gaia online is coooool!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by plainjane

HAHA...My guilty pleasure is watching that new "Jane and the Dragon" cartoon...It's super addictive and so well graphicly drawn. I must be one of you 'types' of people!

I personally think if you completely abandon all your child-like tendencies, something doesn't seem quite normal...

PS: This Gaia online is coooool!
Jane and the Dragon - are you talking about the New Zealand cartoon? It is in the US? A classmate from intermediate school is one of the animation people in it - I can identify his body movements in the characters! (The name is Aaron Alexander if you look in the credits)

plainjane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kiwideus

Jane and the Dragon - are you talking about the New Zealand cartoon? It is in the US? A classmate from intermediate school is one of the animation people in it - I can identify his body movements in the characters! (The name is Aaron Alexander if you look in the credits)
Umm...This one:

It's on the abc channel on weekends or something, lol. That's so awesome if you know someone who helps with it...It is amazing! Plotline, artwork, everything is just plain astounding! It reminds me of when cartoons for kids were really REALLY good.