Everyone is making me so mad

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Natalie,

Don't take it to heart. People are always looking for something to nitpick and unfortunately it was your living arrangements.

I say if you are comfortable with it, that's all that matters, after all, even if there was "funny business" or whatever, you are making that choice and you are an adult and that's your right!

Besides, you know you can always come to TCS for a good vent session and will always find support here

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

One thing I learned as I got older was that you don't share much of your personal life with people you work with. Often they are not close friends and tend to be too judgmental.
That is so true. At my work people are always looking for fresh gossip. So I try to keep quiet.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just do like this
I have no useful advice, so that's all I really have to say other than some people are Jerks!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, that is such an awkward situation. Just remind yourself that your sis & co-workers are probably frightened that you are "weakening" your resolve to get out of a bad relationship. Please reassure them that you and Trout are conducting in-depth, ongoing discussions on this issue, and you agree with Trout that you & the ex have the maturity to disengage peacefully. Personally, I admire your maturity & strength; kudos to Trout for obviously giving you the moral support to muster on
Please feel free to keep us updated & to vent as much as you like about whomever you want - that's one of the wonderful things about being a member of the TCS family! Not too mention reading about & seeing pics of our ADORABLE TCS kitty nieces&nephews
BTW, sending hugs to you & scritches to Trout as she must be feeling all the tension as well. Breaking up is the pits

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
you know what, right now you need a hug, not a lecture from anyone. Please let me know if you ever need to talk. I'd be glad to listen. Have a good one!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, I could quote almost every one of these replies from you guys, and they are all so supportive and understanding.

Everyone here is so great, and I don't know what I would do without you

I try not to vent too much on here, because I am not a negative person. But when there is something crappy going on, its nice to know you guys are here.

Thanks so much to all you special peeps that empathized with me and gave me hugs