Ever injured yourself and have no idea how you did it?

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsallover

Cool! Where did you find 4 inch ones? Mine are only 2"- hence the multiple layers!
We also have the memory foam pillows- it took a little while to get used to them, but now we love them!
Overstocked.com

It was one of the sets that came with two toppers and 4 pillows. I think it was $239 before shipping? or maybe that was after shipping cost.
We went with basic USPS shipping and that wasn't expensive, however because it was two huge boxes it took forever for the city post office to even send it to our local post office.
I suggest if you ever get anything that expensive that you put some sort of cover over them, preferable something water proof.

pat locani

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sleeping position will definitely cause soreness, especially in shoulders or elbows. I suspect that it might happen with water-retention and the additional pressure of lying on a body part, ya know? The joints are screaming --- enough! Get off me! A lot of meds cause water-retention. We wander around feeling like crap -- sore here and there, feeling heavy -- not even realizing that's the cause. I find that I feel better all-around if I take parsley supplements on a regular basis. It's a natural diuretic.

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

Overstocked.com

It was one of the sets that came with two toppers and 4 pillows. I think it was $239 before shipping? or maybe that was after shipping cost.
We went with basic USPS shipping and that wasn't expensive, however because it was two huge boxes it took forever for the city post office to even send it to our local post office.
I suggest if you ever get anything that expensive that you put some sort of cover over them, preferable something water proof.
Thanks! Yep, I already have those covers- I bought them when I thought I might be allergic to dust mites
, but turns out I'm not
. I just left them on though, because they hardly make a sound, and help keep the layers straight!