Ever Heard Of The Black Footed Cat?

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We were hoping to see them at fossil rim but they just had babies so we couldn't disturb them. Honestly they are so freaking adorable! But apparently very vicious with a kill rate of 60%. They are the smallest cat in Africa (and the cutest). Google some pics. You won't regret it. :)

This face!
487336308.jpg

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I wouldn't be able to resist the cuteness!
I hope I won't accidentally (or ignorantly) pick one of those and bring to my apartment, thinking it's just one of the homeless cats. :lol:

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a shame that one of the deadliest cats on the planet is also one of the cutest! :biggrin:
I love Bobcats too; whilst we're on the subject of killer kitties.

tabbysia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
We were hoping to see them at fossil rim but they just had babies so we couldn't disturb them. Honestly they are so freaking adorable! But apparently very vicious with a kill rate of 60%. They are the smallest cat in Africa (and the cutest). Google some pics. You won't regret it. :)
Fossil Rim in Glen Rose? I didn't know they had those there. Of course it's been at least five years since I've been to Fossil Rim. It is SO expensive, and I'm sure prices have gone up. I assume these cute little kitties are in an enclosure and don't roam free? I would love to have one jump in my car window so I could pet it!

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fossil Rim in Glen Rose? I didn't know they had those there. Of course it's been at least five years since I've been to Fossil Rim. It is SO expensive, and I'm sure prices have gone up. I assume these cute little kitties are in an enclosure and don't roam free? I would love to have one jump in my car window so I could pet it!
Yup that's the one! We didn't get to see but I imagine they would be in an enclosure similar to cheetahs, but smaller of course.

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I'd risk getting a few fingers bitten off and a shredded face for one of those cuties.
Yes their faces are just too damn irresistable if you ask me.

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think we should create a fan club haha.

ArchyCat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Many record of anyone trying? Or maybe a cross with a domestic cat breed?