ever hated where you live?

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pandybear, It looks like a nice place to visit, but... well you know the rest. I understand the need to vent. Thats what your friends here at TCS are for.
It will get better soon. You have some great things to look forward to!

annabelle33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've always said that when I can I'm getting the hell out of my town. I still live where I grew up and though it is a very scenic and down home country kind of place I have always dreamed of living in a city. There are no jobs here. My job is considered a "really good" job, and it's not. People with kids are excited about making $8 an hour, and the housing market is skyrocketing. There is nothing to do here besides get drunk, and everyone gets drunk and drives because nothing is within walking distance and there is no public transportation, so there are a lot of car accidents. The shopping here is pathetic. You need to go an hour away to find stores most people have within 10min of them. My nearest grocery store is at least a 10min drive, and that's a crappy small one. And I could go on and on about the annoyances..

but the older i get, the more I would sorta like to settle here. that makes me feel weird, like i gave up..

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Felicia, I went on holiday for five days and I was so homesick it was unreal - but if I was with my man, I'm sure it wouldn't have been as bad!

Girl, you can do it! We know ya can! Just think about how nice that first house will be!

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't like where we are right now.. its liek Ghetto part of town and theres stabbing and such alot. Also living in the basement apartment isn't all that fun. We can hear everything above us.. and with our cosuins mving in right above us and they have young kids who run around.. it gets quite annoying.. especailly when the dog think its someone at the door. my grandparents are also above us, on the other end of the apartment.. and my grandpa tapped his fingers on the table.. and we can hear him TAPPING his fingers on the table all the way down here.. this place is messed up.

I enjoyed living in the middle of nowhere.. other than I couldn't walk to a store at the end of the street.. because the end of the street didn't ahve a store.. not to mention it was miles and miles to get there..