Ever get a "bad feeling" about someone??

evnshawn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The thing about instincts is that they are not necessarily as random as they seem. I believe mostly they are built on things we notice subconsciously; most of the processing in your brain occurs under the surface. So when people say, "Trust your instincts," what they're really saying is, "Trust your brain to process this stuff without your conscious attention." Brains are good at that. It's what they do.

caligirl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yes, Trust your instincts. They can never streer you wrong. Whenever I have that feeling, I'm usually right about it. Please be careful.

cyberkitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I do get "vibes" from people - and my instincts are almost always right. I have seen some scary people - and I see ppl from all walks of life in my work and I can aways tell the ones who will be hard to cope with.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's not purely intuition with such relevant observation Kelly. Anyone who comes into a store 3 times a week without even looking at anything is up to no good.

babygirl'sdawn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I met a guy my friend was just starting to date once. I was a little drunk and very loud about how I DID NOT like him much. Should have been embarrassed by being so vocal, except it turned out when things went south that he told everyone where they'd both worked that SHE was a stalker; plus he also had a criminal record. The mother of his children, whom I later met, was putting their daughter in a car and he tried to break the glass to keep her from leaving - never mind the little girl was behind the window he was trying to bust. So yeah, trust those instincts. My friend was totally wary after I told her how I felt and did some checking him out at the P.D. and that's how she knew to try and ditch the creep. If your feelings are that strong, something's surely wrong.

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I often get "bad vibes" from people, and generally just steer clear of them by going with my instincts. Even from passing someone on the street, I can get creeped out at times.