Evacuation

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Amanda, I'm pretty sure you won't have a problem coming into Israel with a British pasport, even if you have a visa for Dubai. You can even have a visa for Syria it doesn't matter (not sure about the other way around though).

If you could go through Saudi Arabia and then Jordan, I'm pretty sure you could get into Israel fairly easily and with the cats as well. Of course, you will need to make all the necessary arrangements before that. If this will ever be an option and you need any help sorting out Israeli beurocracy, just let me know.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

amanda

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Anne thanks for everything if I need anything in your neck of the woods I will let you know and I would also like to thanks everyone else for their kind words.

I am not sure what is happening here. Loads of American companies have sent their employees home and all the Japanese people have left since this has happened......people are still worried about riots....I am in the process of trying to get travel permits for the kitties but it is not the easiest thing to get as there is so much red tape

I will kep you all up to date as things progress.