ER is BACK tonight!

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

It was a good one- I think next week's will be MUCH better!
I wonder if he's the daddy of the little girl... I think he is, at least I HOPE he is!
Of course he won't be! After taking the paternity test,he'll find out she isn't his and send her off to her grandparents. But,by then,it will be too late for him and Neela. She'll have given up and will be totally in love with Ray!!! I could sit and watch ER 24 hrs a day!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by taterbug

Of course he won't be! After taking the paternity test,he'll find out she isn't his and send her off to her grandparents. But,by then,it will be too late for him and Neela. She'll have given up and will be totally in love with Ray!!! I could sit and watch ER 24 hrs a day!!
Oh how very right you are!! Or they will just extend the results of the paternity test for about 3 more episodes, and then we'll find out what happens to them NEXT season
That or Abby is gonna be pregnant or something... there's GOTTA be a clifhanger for next season!

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well....believe itor not,I read that Luka was leaving after this season.....I sure hope not,but I bet something happens to him!!! It just won't be the same without that gorgeous hunk on there!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Well....believe itor not,I read that Luka was leaving after this season.....I sure hope not,but I bet something happens to him!!! It just won't be the same without that gorgeous hunk on there!
OMG, I won't be able to watch without Luca

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well Luca better move with Abby if he leaves. I can't take another Dr Green type epi! I definately won't watch it when he leaves. I don't even like this season.

sprocket

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Our power was out for almost three days, (when the winds blow in LA anything can come down lol!) and I MISSED THIS EPISODE!

Would someone be so kind as to give me an abreviated recap? It would be greatly appreciated.

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

OMG, I won't be able to watch without Luca
OMG...you won't believe what I just finished reading in the TV Guide.....it mentioned Dr. Romano's helicopter incident (arm and helicopter blade) and states "that incident won't compare to what happens on May 17th!!!"

They can't be talking about Luka!!! Should we rouse some "keep Luka" vibes??

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I have never missed an episode in the 11 or 12 years it's been running. Altho it's not as good as it once was, I am still a loyal viewer.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

OMG...you won't believe what I just finished reading in the TV Guide.....it mentioned Dr. Romano's helicopter incident (arm and helicopter blade) and states "that incident won't compare to what happens on May 17th!!!"

They can't be talking about Luka!!! Should we rouse some "keep Luka" vibes??
I wonder whats gonna happen- I was so happy when Dr. Romano died- I hated him!