ER Fans

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It brought back to many memories for me and I did not sleep last night. My mom actually called me because she saw it and said she knew it would get to me. I wish in a way I would of forgotten to watch it, but I think I did and I know life is this and Neely Will go on. I will go on. Now I get to see how she does it. I know it is just TV but maybe it will help.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I wished I had not watched last night, either. I loved Micheal! And Caliente going bonkers...I did not see that coming!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh no!!
Micheal is gone!!, I missed last night's eposide, that's so sad!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeh it was really sad...AND they showed clips from the season finale..and the ER is getting shot up and ambushed and its all scary and chaotic!!

I hope Abby doesn't lose the baby

Be sure to watch it next week as its the last one this season.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG, did everyone see the finale last night..It was so sad..I was almost in tears after watching all the finales..they are always so sad.

Abby fell down at the end after the ER got shot up, and she was bleeding..and Luca saw her but was tied to the bed so he couldn't help her. He almost died to but Sam saved him and then she got kidnapped by her crazy ex...Ahhhhhhhh!! It was NUTS!!

Anyone else see it?

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awful, wasn't it!! Between this and Grey's Anatomy, I'm gonna go insane before the new seasons begin! I really hope Abby's baby is okay! Do you know how far along shes supposed to be?

isis&d.c.'smom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Wasn't it awful??? How many characters do they plan on taking off the show?? I am not sure how far along Abby is but she can't be too far from her due date.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those are so tearful.. I always tivo and grap the kleenex and FF the commercials...

lisab917

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yes, the nurse has gained some of her weight back. She lost it because the show made her and I think she looks a little better with some weight on her.

If Abby loses her baby, I will blow a gasket! Can't anyone in that place have a happy ending???

My 33 year old friend died of cancer after only 7 months 2 weeks ago. On the way home from baseball practice I heard the song played at her funeral. Well, every show I watched last night had someone dying on it! Can't anyone have a season finale without a horrible death??????

And Michael's funeral on ER was just too much!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just love all the characters on ER, i will be so sad if they kill any of them off...If Abby's baby doesn't make it, I will lose it...She never gets happy endings..I hope her and Luca will last too..I love them together.

I love Pratt, when he was in Africa, I was so afraid he would die there.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did not watch the funeral....I just couldnt was to close to home..

silvermoonmyst

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
i was SO mad how they ended it! I wanted to see what happened to Abby!!! WRONG!!!!

GRRRRRRat NBC!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

Ok is it just me or did the one nurse on Er who lost all that weight seem to have gained a little back... She kept it off for over 3 years that I have noticed..
It's not just you - I noticed it last night!