Emma, Mac & Grace

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

emma's friend

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'm glad ya'll like the photos. Caught Ms. Grace in the act this morning!

emma's friend

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since we didn't make it "home" for the holidays everyone sent our presents in these big boxes. The cats have loved it!

rita

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just looked through the whole thread again. The girls are so pretty
and Mac sure is a handsome boy

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hehe although they are a handfull, they are very sweet kittys! and i can understand how you cant resist them

I have only one kitty but he makes as much noise as if i would have 3 or 4 of them in the house

emma's friend

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks, Rita & Fawn. I wouldn't trade them for anything!

emma's friend

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank-you, Colleen!

Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Your kits are priceless!
Priceless. . . I'll have to remember that the next time I find where Mac has yakked up his dinner (yesterday it was all over the towels in the linen closet), or when Grace jumps on the kitchen counter and steals a taste of whatever's been left unattended, or when Emma insists on being given attention at 5:00 in the morning!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Emma's Friend

Thank-you, Colleen!

Priceless. . . I'll have to remember that the next time I find where Mac has yakked up his dinner (yesterday it was all over the towels in the linen closet), or when Grace jumps on the kitchen counter and steals a taste of whatever's been left unattended, or when Emma insists on being given attention at 5:00 in the morning!
Like I said, priceless!

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Emma's Friend

Thank-you, Colleen!

Awwww, but who else would ever provide so many beautiful photo-ops? Or as funny!

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had gotten a bit behind on your babies' thread, Amie, so I just started over from the beginning to enjoy each picture again, and oh my, Emma, Mac and Grace are just so gorgeous!
I feel as if I already know them so well from sharing all of these special moments in their lives!

emma's friend

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by dawnofsierra

I feel as if I already know them so well from sharing all of these special moments in their lives!

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aw! I love the new pics! I haven't been online in a long time! I still need to get ahold of you about coming over to see the kitties! Gotta get back to work. Have a lovely evening all!

Can't wait to see more pics of the trio! Give Grace kisses for me!

emma's friend

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Emma has taken to helping me get ready in the mornings. This isn't a very flattering picture. She began making her escape just as the camera took the picture.

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe not flattering but still great! Looks like the sink is just the right size!