Emergency? Or no?

tulosai

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Really please do not put them in the same carrier.  If you really and truly can't afford a second carrier, improvise and put one in a large box with some large air holes. While that's far from ideal,  as others have said one of them could be seriously hurt if you force them into a carrier together.  Please do not do this.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes, each cat would be eating 2 cans of the Fancy Feast.  The problem is that they only come in the small cans.  Really, not such a bargain unless you buy them in bulk/on sale.  There are other options which come out to the same price point otherwise that are good such as Hounds and Gatos for example, if you can find it.  I believe I pay about $1.30 a can for that by me for the chicken and beef flavors, the lamb and others might be a little bit more but not much.  You can get it online for sure and there are places where you may be able to get it for less.

Last edited:

heyitsfae

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi there! I've been silently following this thread for a while and I'm so happy to see that your boy is doing better! Hopefully he'll get good news in a couple of weeks and he'll be out of the woods.

I have also been a quest for affordable wet food and I recently tried Soulistic with my cats. They love it and it's pretty reasonably priced. It's a brand exclusive to PetCo but you can order it online. I order mine online and only pay $10 for a case of 12.

Fancy Feast is also working out really well for me. I can get a case of 24 at PetSmart and PetCo for around $14. But like the other posters mentioned, not all FF is good so just pay close attention to the type that you buy.

Best of luck with this little guy! Sending lots of positive vibes your way.